Monday, December 28, 2009

My story so far



I've been following a paleo/low carb style diet since 5/13/09 and have been reporting my progress via some message boards and blog comment sections. People have been asking about progress pics, so here they are. First, here I am at my daughter's graduation in early May, right before I started:








And here I am with my barbershop quartet a week or two earlier:









Contrast that with this pic, taken Oct 31 with my QT at our fall contest - 88 pounds lighter:






I've lost another 20 pounds since then. I'll get some more pix up soon, but you get the idea....

7 comments:

  1. Excellent Chris.

    I'm drafting an update to the previous post now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, and you really need to have that jacket altered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I can't tell the difference. The pictures are all taken at such different distances it's impossible to compare.

    I'm sure you've lost weight but why not post pictures that prove it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo Joe - I agree my pix aren't ideal....just using what I've got.

    Flowerdew - it's even bigger now. I'm going to have to replace it.

    ReplyDelete